Monday 15 April 2013

Updates

It's been a very long time since my last post. I shifted to a new career and so was busy trying to blend in. But still, I kept joining contests and promos. I posted the mechanics for the new promo for Bear Brand Mega Milyonaryo because it is very hard to find the info.I would like to find a number to call because of some clarifications I needed. Hope I find one before the promo ends.

I have won some promos recently. I won a consolation price in the Stabilo contest last December, the price was Stabilo set. I won a 20K GC from Samsung last January and the most recent I won was in the Coke Happiness promo. The price is 10K GC from Bench. I have yet to receive the notification letter though. I will post it here as soon as I receive it. It is very important to keep the cap because the caller will verify it. Good thing I kept it.

So why am I posting my winnings here? It is to encourage everyone to just join.
Who knows we may struck gold someday. :)

Goodluck to everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment